SSV serves the students of the Springfield Public Schools through our core programs*:
- School-Based Mentoring
- Academic Tutoring
- Read Aloud
Our programs are designed to:
- bring in the resources of the community
- encourage academic excellence
- enhance the school climate
- provide positive role models
- reinforce and support the strategic priorities of the school district
Please take a moment to learn how you can enrich the life of a student by volunteering just one hour a week.
*Check back soon for information about our Early Literacy Volunteer Program, currently being designed to support struggling kindergarteners.